1. Name: Jenny Showan
2. Jali Superhero status: Accounts Queen of Jali
3. Favourite Jali project: The Dolls House (decorated by the Changing Rooms team).
4. Favourite quote: ‘Now’t so queer as folk’.
5. What book are you reading now: ‘The Divided Self’
6. What gets you out of bed in the morning: Sunshine and a hot cross bun.
7. Favourite foods: Curry, curry and curry.
8. Favourite Sound: Giggling.
9. Favourite place in the world: Floating Palace in Udaipur, India.
10. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
11.Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: He doesn’t like to be called that!
12. If you could meet one famous person dead or alive: Helena Bonham-Carter
13. Favourite drink: Chilled champagne
14. Do you eat the stems of broccoli: Of course
15. Favourite Movie: The Graduate and Rainman
16. What’s under your bed: Hobbits
17. What would chairs look like if our knees were on the back of our legs: Daft.
18. You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose: Gorilla (definitely).